Appeler le Camping

(01)4764667

AppelerSkypeRetour

Contacter le Camping

places@google.com

EcrireRetour

Avis des Campeurs

R. 10 months ago

Ordered the lamb skewers to start and fillet of steak for main. One of the nicest meals I've ever had. The sauce with the skewers was so tasty. Presentation was A1 and the waiter (Denis) was good craic. Can't praise highly enough. Will be back again for sure.

L. a year ago

We picked this restaurant as the first to visit for dinner after lockdown as all my friends recommended it. Was a perfect choice, since the moment we entered the door the staff gave us a really warm welcoming. The food is delicious and drinks are amazing. I would recommend to book in advance.

L. a year ago

It's great but not perfect. The atmosphere is nice, waiters are friendly and attentive, the food presentation is very pleasant and the food is quite good. My only real problem was that, especially the meat, felt a bit uninspired for the price. It was good meat (we had both a steak and the pork belly), it tasted good, but it wasn't anything special. The dishes wouldn't need much improvement for 5 stars, but there certainly is still some air. Overall, lovely restaurant.

M. a year ago

Had the pleasure of visiting the 1900 restaurant on harcourt street last month and what could I say. It was an experience, one that I will definitely be venturing into again. To start with, we were met by the restaurant manager Kevin, really great guy who made us feel very welcome as we arrived. He showed us to our seat and introduced us to our server Denis who was brilliant. He went out of his way for us. We had a 3 course meal that was very cheap and delicious. The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was very relaxing and stress free, unlike a lot of other places I've visited were you seem to be rushed through your meal and nearly pushed out the door. While we were eating our food there was a girl playing some great music on a piano, she has a beautiful voice. This is a really great place to have a meal, great staff, great food and great music. Overall an experience that shouldn't be missed.

E. 11 months ago

Service is second to none. Food really lovely. Very comfortable place to eat at the moment

Suivre Accueil 5 avisTéléphone Message Tarifs Site internet Google mapWaze It
Dublin 2
67 campings 20kmDéplacez la carte pour afficher plus d'établissements
Retour
2024 direct-restaurants.com - Tous droits réservés